August 19 2014
I know I just did a self portrait like 4 months ago but I wanted to redo it again. I felt like it wasn’t good enough to use as my avatar anymore.
I’m glad I decided that cause this looks a lot better so far. I think it looks like me more. :D

I know I just did a self portrait like 4 months ago but I wanted to redo it again. I felt like it wasn’t good enough to use as my avatar anymore.

I’m glad I decided that cause this looks a lot better so far. I think it looks like me more. :D

July 30 2014

Costume test for Halloween. I’d do my hair and make up better for when I actually wear it out but I just finished it so I wanted to share. lol (I was only wearing light purple eye shadow but it didn’t show up in the picture)

The crown and cape are hand made. The crown and jewel on the cape are actually paper mache. The dress and gloves I bought separately. The shoes are just my day to day shoes. I figured it matched well enough.

Probably not the most impressive Elsa costume but hey, I stayed within my budget of 50 dollars. ^^ 

July 23 2014

This is a remake of the Bizenghast first volume cover. This is a draw it again type thing to see how much I’ve improved since 2007.

So there you go. :D I’m finished. I posted the final image, side by side comparison of the original, 2007 attempt, and 2014 attempt.

I also included a gif of the progress, I included 6 wip images I didn’t post to tumblr before. If you want to see the 10 I did post to tumblr for higher resolution, head on over to my page.

July 20 2014
This is the tenth work in progress photo.
This is a remake of the Bizenghast first volume cover. This is a draw it again type thing to see how much I’ve improved since 2007.
I finished most of the left side of the background. I lined and added some color to the bottom right. I added some lines on the spider web to make it look more webby.

This is the tenth work in progress photo.

This is a remake of the Bizenghast first volume cover. This is a draw it again type thing to see how much I’ve improved since 2007.

I finished most of the left side of the background. I lined and added some color to the bottom right. I added some lines on the spider web to make it look more webby.

July 20 2014
This is the ninth work in progress photo.
This is a remake of the Bizenghast first volume cover. This is a draw it again type thing to see how much I’ve improved since 2007.
I finished the hem of the dress. I blocked in the main colors for the background, my grey looks a little blue but it’ll look more true grey when I’m done shading it. I added a yellow hue to the cloth on the upper body.

This is the ninth work in progress photo.

This is a remake of the Bizenghast first volume cover. This is a draw it again type thing to see how much I’ve improved since 2007.

I finished the hem of the dress. I blocked in the main colors for the background, my grey looks a little blue but it’ll look more true grey when I’m done shading it. I added a yellow hue to the cloth on the upper body.

July 18 2014
This is the eighth work in progress photo.
This is a remake of the Bizenghast first volume cover. This is a draw it again type thing to see how much I’ve improved since 2007.
I finished shading ruffled collar, the hands, the bow, the string, and some various attachments to the string. I outlined the hem in black.

This is the eighth work in progress photo.

This is a remake of the Bizenghast first volume cover. This is a draw it again type thing to see how much I’ve improved since 2007.

I finished shading ruffled collar, the hands, the bow, the string, and some various attachments to the string. I outlined the hem in black.

July 10 2014
This is the sixth work in progress photo.
This is a remake of the Bizenghast first volume cover. This is a draw it again type thing to see how much I’ve improved since 2007.
I finished the gold detailing on the arms and the bottom of the body. I finished the brown for the front of the body. I added a line on the side of the body to indicate an edge. I blocked in the rest of the hair.
 


 

This is the sixth work in progress photo.

This is a remake of the Bizenghast first volume cover. This is a draw it again type thing to see how much I’ve improved since 2007.

I finished the gold detailing on the arms and the bottom of the body. I finished the brown for the front of the body. I added a line on the side of the body to indicate an edge. I blocked in the rest of the hair.

 

 

July 09 2014
This is the fifth work in progress photo.
This is a remake of the Bizenghast first volume cover. This is a draw it again type thing to see how much I’ve improved since 2007.
I’m working on arm detailing right now. I can tell this would take a long time while not looking a ton different from the last pic so here is a size reference instead!

This is the fifth work in progress photo.

This is a remake of the Bizenghast first volume cover. This is a draw it again type thing to see how much I’ve improved since 2007.

I’m working on arm detailing right now. I can tell this would take a long time while not looking a ton different from the last pic so here is a size reference instead!

Designed by Miracle Gro Gardening | © 2013–2014 Powered by Tumblr